WTB 75-90 Gal Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caribou

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm looking to buy a 75-90 gal tank in the Kearney area. Will need stand and tank only because I already have other equipment. Tank must be in good condition. Thanks! Caribou P.S. May consider tanks up to 125 gal.

I got these from the Lincoln Journal Star's classifieds website. There's usually someone selling something. I'd imagine the Omaha World Herald would have lots for sale too in their classifieds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pets & Supplies - 55 GALLON Aquarium with stand, all accessories included: 2 fish, gravel & decorative rock, Magnum filter, Whisper power filter, self feeder, air pumps, heater, lights, everything you need! 402-730-8045.
Source: Lincoln Journal Star

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pets & Supplies - Aquarium. 29 gal. $95. Includes tank, top, lights, stand, power/underground filters, air pump, and access.....402-540-1695

Pets & Supplies - Saltwater Aquarium 110 gal., Oceanic double reef ready w/ wet/dry filter, Many Extras. Everything- $695. 402- 580-1629

Pets & Supplies - Aquarium, 55 gal. African Cichlid fish w/ extras. $250 OBO. 402-470-3830

I'm no longer in the market for a 90 gal. I ended up buying a new tank instead of used. Thanks!

Bought another 90 gal with stand, all AGA brand. It will be a planted tank with Eco-Complete. probaly won't start on it until after the holidays. At this point I plan on stocking it with rainbow fish and blue rams. Thanks for watching my posts. Keep in touch. My home town is Lincoln. Caribou

yeah, i'm in lincoln as well. IF you ever want to go in on an online fish order or just swap questions...i'm totally addicted to this hobby so send me a note and i'll reply back.

I haven't lived in Lincoln for over 20 years but I get there once in awhile for family things and try to hit a few fish stores on the way out of town. I now live in south central NE. I get some of my harder to find fish off of aqaubid or have my lfs order them for me. Like you, I'm addicted to this hobby and its a great thing that I can share with my daugter.

south central huh? Like, McCook area?

i'm originally from North Platte, but have called Lincoln 'home' for a little over 8 years now.
wow...8 years.
:)

I was born and raised in Lincoln and went to UNL but now live 30 miles south of Kearney. I still get to Lincoln now and then, my Grandmother still lives there and I know most of the fish stores. I have a new 90 gal that I will be stocking after the first of the year (or as soon as the wallpaper behind the tank is done). Like my other 90 it will be planted, except this time I'm going with Eco Complete. I've had good success with my first planted tank even though it just has regular gravel.

Back
Top Bottom