Best tank selection in the sf bay area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greenfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What LFS has the best tank selection in the San Francisco bay area? Most seem to cary a few tanks and will order one if you want soemthing different. I would love to actually look at what I'm going to buy before sinking in the serious cash. Even if that store didn't have the best prices, I could always come back to my LFS and order with confidence.

sixth avenue seems to have a good selection, though you have to go to there rickidy upstairs to get to them. They dont have to many stands, but sevral smaller tanks, and a good acrylic selection.

Well if you're willing to go to concord there is a store there called all about fish. its the best store IMO in the bay area. you will see the BIGGEST arowana/puffers/oscars/plecos. annd there tank selection is huge a very good in price.

Wow ace1uno, rummaging through the old posts? ;)

Actually I have all the tanks I can afford right now. Notice I say afford rather than want. If I get in the market for another tank, I will be sure to check that place out. Concord is not all that far to drive from Livermore.

Thanks.

Re: lfs

norolo said:
try aquarium concepts in dublin

Ok I will go back in time to 2004. Can I borrow your time machine? :lol:

Sorry I couldn't resist but it is a pretty old post you are replying to! :D

Edit: Oh and Aquarium Concepts is in Hayward is it not? All About Fish has the best selection of tanks I personally have seen around.

Time Machine

Ok I will go back in time to 2004. Can I borrow your time machine? :lol:

Sorry I couldn't resist but it is a pretty old post you are replying to! :D

Edit: Oh and Aquarium Concepts is in Hayward is it not? All About Fish has the best selection of tanks I personally have seen around.

Aquarium Concepts is now in Dublin and All About Fish is in Pleasant Hill next to Concord.:new-alien:

Back
Top Bottom