10 gallon stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chronos313

Aquarium Advice Addict
Thinking of redoing my 10 gallon, I have 2 green corys, and 3 cherry barbs. The rest kicked the bucket of unknown death. Any thoughts on restocking ideas? Something out of the ordinary for sure

A betta, shrimp, a school of embers tetra, a school of galaxy rasbora, African dwarf frogs, a school of dwarf cories, shell dwellers cichlid, pair of dwarf gourami....hmmmmm....

All I can think of. :p

Neither the cories nor the barbs would do well i have a 10. Fishnova's suggestions are all solid options.

I like the idea of the galaxy rasbora, even maybe some rcs. What makes good combos?

I think a school of the galaxies and 10 or so of rcs would be super cool. The red from the rasboras will look great with the red red cherry shrimp.

Ya now hopefully I can convince the fish department manager to special order me some galaxy rasboras and red cherry shrimp. But I do also live in Canada so it could be costly and no way I'm importing lol. I'll rehome my others into my 30 gall when I do so

Back
Top Bottom