ADF life span

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does any one know how long ADF's can live? I was just curious... I've had my oringal 3 for over a year now plus 1 I got during the summer (the other one died) and then I just got 2 smaller ones the other day and they're probably the only things I have originally left from the first things I got for my tank ._.

I have....well I HAD 6. Now I'm down to 4....oddly enough after I posted this i had two dead frogs in my tank. One of the new ones and one of my older frogs and I can't figure out why ._.

But....YAY! I CAN HAVE MY FROGGIES FOR A LONG TIME!...I'm somewhat amazed that some people have trouble keeping them alive or eating though...mine'll eat anything I give em they just prefer things like bloodworms or meat... ._. lol

Mine is my baby. Can anyone tell if mine is a boy or a girl??? I'm thinking girl by the way she throws her weight around.

img_617915_0_f536a90b38ea5eb9c09374e4ec0fd8b8.jpg

img_617915_1_249c8931f3adbdc6d72da1c725d0016a.jpg

So I guess the white dot on his elbow isn't it. So maybe I can call her Princess, unless it isn't "mature" yet. He/she is still shedding its skin quite frequently.

Back
Top Bottom