advice on current setup.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8O ok well you have defintly done some good searching and i am amazed. that website you found for me if you wouldnt beleive not only is it australian based its actually in my state Western Australia and turns out to be a few suburbs away (half hour drive)

thats so awesome. thankyou so much i never would have known that exissited.

$60 is bit more than your $13 . but none the kess thats good.

thankyou,

mitch

I am assuming that the value of $1 in the US is VERY different from the $1 in Australia. :D I could tell by the prices of things.

This is the link for the $13 Master Test Kit:
http://www.bigalsonline.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=19383;category_id=3111;pcid1=3233;pcid2=

In Canada its $35:
http://www.bigalsonline.ca/catalog/product.xml?product_id=19383;category_id=3111;pcid1=3233;pcid2=

BIG price difference. :D

I'm glad to help out. :D I can only imagine how hard it is to find online stores that sell in your country. It seems like most of the ones I see online are all for the US. I hope my advice has helped. And if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. :D

yeah big help thankyou.

well the aussie dollar is at 77 cents / the us dollar

so should only be about 33% more cost.

but when i went to canada last year i noticed how cheap fish stuff was and thats wehre i bought my pump and canister from. i cant imagine how cheap stuff would be in the states.

i checked out bigals site but he only does us and canada.

thanx alotfor all your help and im sure il be asking a question soon :p

BTW- The Cichlid pellets are New Life Spectrum Cichlid Formula. It is hormone free Color Enhancing 1 mm Sinking Pellets.

oh ok. and these pellets . you would highly recomend as the best source of foods for cichlids?
i orded a aquatics pharmacuticals test kit from that australian website you directed me to also.

thankyou,

mitch

I highly recommend those pellets. Another AA member had suggested I try them and I just came across them at the lfs and I haven't been feeding any other pellet since then. The coloration in the fish have greatly improved since feeding with this food.

The AP kit sounds good. :D

wicked!!!

thankyou!

btw i am making my own limestone rock shapes and drilling holes. and have been soaking in large water containers

Back
Top Bottom