African Brown Knife vs Black Ghost Knife fish?m

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vanimal

Aquarium Advice Addict
What do you guys think will be better for my 150 gallon tank? I have
1 Bristlenose Pleco
1 Rainbow Shark
1 Eclipse Catfish
5 Silver Dollars
1 Peacock Eel

the black knife gets 1 foot6inches and the brown knife gets about 10 inches...the black knife will eat a good amount of your stock and the brown wont...i have 2 browns now with eels and loachs and no problems yet to be seen every1 keep to there quarters with little to no stress to 1 another

I love the black ghost knife fish but the brown knife fish is smaller and would let you add more fish.

Frozen food like brine blood worms mysis and live like black worms ghost shrimp small earth worms

I love my black ghost knife very interesting fish to watch get one when it's small as my one grew up with my neon tetras and he never touched them :) just make sure he is full of bloodworms that also deters them from your fish :)

Ok I will be feeding my eel small worms too so ill give some to him.(havent got the eel yet)

If I feed it small worms, blood worms, and Im going to try shrimp pellets would that be enough?? And a Brown Knife will be safer with my fish than a BGK?

Back
Top Bottom