Angelfish???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My angel and dwarf gourami get along fabulously in my 29g. I also have 5 neon tetras ( which I know will be dinner if I don't move the angel to a larger tank when it gets older)and 2 peppered corys (still trying to fill out their school, hard to find healthy ones around here).

Iv had 2 gourmis and both looked very sick and died in a week. They were not very healthy fish in my opinion

Angelfish

Could I add a angelfish into my 30 gal tall with 1 bristlenose P, 2 kuhlis, 1 opaline gourami, 1 zebra danio, and 1 Molly?

I have a 55g tank. In it I have 2 gold, 2 blue and 2 opaline gourami with 5 angelfish. So far they all get along fine. The gouramis are about half their adult size and 3 of the angels are 2" and 2 are about 1". I know that as they grow I will definitely have to get a second 55g tank, which was my intention all along. All you can do is give it a try and see what happens and be prepared to buy a second tank or rehome someone.:fish1:

Oh thats cool! Why did u buy so many fish if u knew u would have to get anoter tank eventually?

Could I add a angelfish into my 30 gal tall with 1 bristlenose P, 2 kuhlis, 1 opaline gourami, 1 zebra danio, and 1 Molly?

You need to up both your kuhlis and your danios before adding any other species. You're not keeping them properly by having just 2 and 1 of those species.

Angelfish

Oh thats cool! Why did u buy so many fish if u knew u would have to get anoter tank eventually?

It's a long story. I love gouramis and started with them and then my daughter loves angels so I added them. But I had intended to get a second 55g the first of the year and the angels will move to the new tank.:fish1:

Yes i know, the Kuhli and danios are at the top of my to-do list but when I'm there I will also pick up a ram, because my tank has NO signs of aggresivness and no fin nipping, which is great! So I think my final desicion is 2 more kuhlis 3 more danios and a Bolivian or German ram!

Kuhli Loach said:
Yes i know, the Kuhli and danios are at the top of my to-do list but when I'm there I will also pick up a ram, because my tank has NO signs of aggresivness and no fin nipping, which is great! So I think my final desicion is 2 more kuhlis 3 more danios and a Bolivian or German ram!

How big is ur tank? 30?

Um i dont no if u should get one.. But if u did id say bolivian because they stay alive the best

Alright so how many kuhlis and danios should I get tomorrow??? And on Friday I'm getting my dwarf gourami!

Back
Top Bottom