Aquabid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooking12

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm new to the whole "buying fish online" concept, and I was looking for some personal experiences with the auction site "aquabid." Anyone with an account, please let me know what you think about this site.
Also, if anyone knows of any other sites (U.S based) that sell fish for relatively cheap (dwarf flag cichlids to be specific) please leave site name and personal reviews. :thanks:

You could post to the classifieds on this site. I've boughten angels and plants for a very good price. eBay is also a good site. Imperial tropicals on eBay often has free shipping auctions.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You could post to the classifieds on this site. I've boughten angels and plants for a very good price. eBay is also a good site. Imperial tropicals on eBay often has free shipping auctions.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

:thanks:
I've never used the classifieds, though, but I think I could figure it out! Still, any tips would be appreciated.

I buy off of aquabid all the time. The main thing is to check the feedback of the seller and to compare your prices for the livestock and shipping against other sellers to make sure you are getting a good deal.

I've only had one "bad" experience and that was only because I didn't like the way my livestock was shipped to me. I think more care should have been taken.

Thanks a ton! I ended up buying from apistodave, who has over a thousand great reviews against 11 bad ones. He's shipping tomorrow and I hope they arrive okay

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom