Aquascaping help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sillyfishies

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey, I need some help with aquascaping (please ignore the gravel. Will be sand shortly). Main thing is the driftwood. Not sure what to do with it.

Pics-

Attachments

• image-1831928236.jpg
    image-1831928236.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 79
  • image-2065681230.jpg
    image-2065681230.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 72
Hey, I need some help with aquascaping (please ignore the gravel. Will be sand shortly). Main thing is the driftwood. Not sure what to do with it.

Pics-

I like the driftwood where it is, once the colored gravel is removed I'm sue it will look better, maybe take those bright rocks out and find dark grey smooth rocks and set them around the tank? Or maybe if you want to give the tank height stack the driftwood on one side going to the top and do a rock scape on the other side?

just some thoughts...

I actually like the DW where its at too, definitely will look better with sand though, if it were me I would go with a light sand, like tan, it would give the DW great definition

I suggest you to add some moss o the driftwood if your lighting allows it.

I have a giant plant pack coming from bud29 (which includes moss) so it will be planted.

Sand wise, I'm going with pool filter sand and ill see if I can find some darker rocks.

Back
Top Bottom