Black skirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarium1

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, so my mom's boss has a fish tank, but everything has died except for what is a "black skirt something". Tetra is the only thing I could think of. I was wondering if I would be able to rescue it and put it in my 10g (with 6 glowlights and 2 danios)? Or at least til I could bring it to a pet store or something. Their filter just went out. Any suggestions?

It is a tetra. It should do fine in with those fish, they are my personal fave and a very hardy fish at that.

So, we called him, he said come by tomorrow for it. I'll go right after school and get it acclimated as good as I can tomorrow evening. If it doesn't work out, between the time of me giving it to mfd, and the time I find out, it can go in my 5g.

I read they don't like being alone. Do u think it would group with the glowlights? If not what could I do?

Sadly the plan fell through. His son become attached to the fish and doesn't want to give it away. At least they are buying another filter.

Back
Top Bottom