Boesemani Rainbows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have a few juveniles, they are AMAZING. the colour is bright (even on the juvies) They are quick, and very peaceful. I would recommend a LONG tank for them though, 30gal minimum, but 55gal is better

I dont have a long tank. I was going top house five of them in a 45 gallon. What do you think about that set up? I have only five black neons in my tank at this moment.

I have 2 in my 35G which is also 36" long. They're great fish, love em. They have really small throats so you have to be sure to feed them 'small' food (ie: crush up the flakes a little before you feed them). And they can jump - so keep the tank covered. Had one jump right out of the net the day I brought it home - scared me to pieces but he did just fine.

I didnt relize these fish were jumprs. I was going to get 5 for my 45 gallon. they will be the only fish in the tank.

bose and neon rainblows peracox or something like that are the ones I will be getting soon for my 75g maybe four to six of each. they are great fish active and pretty, mid to upper levels hang out and plenty of space to swim. all my lfs want over ten bucks for just one of each and aquabid sells half a dozen for like 25 to 40 buck. my concern when I do get them is. it doesnt matter where from just quality fish. lfs all bad quality and colors are bad. you should check in the millinium rainblow great color fish.

http://www.loumarks.com/rainbowfishcam.html

Back
Top Bottom