bubble tube thing??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I finally hooked up my air stone and guess what?? It works! Lol so my pump isn't bad its the bubble wand itself. I took it out of the tank and I think its broken bc I hooked it up outside of water and still no air going through it lol guess I'll be getting a few more air stones :)

DanS180 said:
Awesome. I'll check em out!

Keep in mind bubbles will be larger than the fine "mist" of the hard variety by the very nature of being flexible but I've been quite happy.

Lonestarbandit said:
Keep in mind bubbles will be larger than the fine "mist" of the hard variety by the very nature of being flexible but I've been quite happy.

Its all good, I might pick up a 48inch wand :) only like $10 :) can't beat that compared to LFS lol

DanS180 said:
Its all good, I might pick up a 48inch wand :) only like $10 :) can't beat that compared to LFS lol

I got 2 shorter ones to come from opposite sides of tank in a nice mirror image pattern.

DanS180 said:
Got a pic?

Kinda impossible. Trying to photo moving bubbles and the decor on top it doesn't show squat lol all I can say is looks cool in person did an s from rear corners out to front middle with bout 2 foot gap between each side meeting. This looks great and handily avoids my filter inlets which don't like bubbles.

Lonestarbandit said:
Kinda impossible. Trying to photo moving bubbles and the decor on top it doesn't show squat lol all I can say is looks cool in person did an s from rear corners out to front middle with bout 2 foot gap between each side meeting. This looks great and handily avoids my filter inlets which don't like bubbles.

Sounds pretty good haha, yeah I thought about that after I sent it lol can't picture moving bubbles haha

Back
Top Bottom