can anyone tell me what fish I'm talking about?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

laur94x

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've seen these fish at my not so local fish store before and can't think for the life of me what they're called..
They're tiny tropical fish, smaller than neon tetras, more like endler guppy size.
They're sort of almost transparent in colour and have a single bright blue dot by their head. Cool little things. Any ideas?

Also, if people can work out what I mean, would these get along with a betta in a 15gallon with panda cories? Thanks

Perhaps some kind of microdevario? Microdevario nanus & Microdevario kubotai both kind of fit that description, though not exactly.

Don't think its them fort384 but thanks for trying. I'm pretty sure it said they were some sort of tetras. Problem is in a pet shop you don't see their proper colours or potential size do you. I might be going to that pet shop today so will let you know if they still have them. I thought they were something with 'light' in the name but everything I type isn't them. They're more a sort of grey colour than transparent I guess. Similar to the ones that fort384 suggested but with a bright blue dot

Back
Top Bottom