Can you smell it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think a cycled tank has a certain smell. The best way I can describe it is that it smells like a turtle.

Can't say i've sniffed many turtles... :lol:

But my tank smells alot better not it's cycled and temperature is 4.5'c lower.

Growing up raising cattle here in florida im going to argue that they are petty east to keep. Good eaten too. :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

More fun than sheep :). However they don't eat grass, that's a rural myth - they will eat orchard tree leaves, chew gloves (only one), reticulation plastic pipe, bore pump electrical wire, side car mirrors (but only once), electrical mains wires (somehow not live ones) and the finally may indulge in some grass (usually the neighbors).

More fun than sheep :). However they don't eat grass, that's a rural myth - they will eat orchard tree leaves, chew gloves (only one), reticulation plastic pipe, bore pump electrical wire, side car mirrors (but only once), electrical mains wires (somehow not live ones) and the finally may indulge in some grass (usually the neighbors).

Never had sheep but goats eat grass good! Just dont plan on keeping any plants. ... or anything in the yard really.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom