Could i add anymore fish too my tank??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dannii

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am just wondering if i could add any more fish to my tank. i have a 150L (32 gallons i think) tank with a aqua nova 1000 external filter. at the moment i have 3 neons, 5 tetras, a red tail shark, a german blue ram, 1 molly, 1 pepper cory, 3 panda cories, 6 guppies, a snail. i wanted to add a few more neons and maybe a few more tetra as i know they are schooling fish.

Umm yes you could add more neons and tetra and a pepper corys but just that it getting a bit big other than that!
Also welcome to AA not many Aussies on here im on of the few! Im in Wollongong

I am just wondering if i could add any more fish to my tank. i have a 150L (32 gallons i think) tank with a aqua nova 1000 external filter. at the moment i have 3 neons, 5 tetras, a red tail shark, a german blue ram, 1 molly, 1 pepper cory, 3 panda cories, 6 guppies, a snail. i wanted to add a few more neons and maybe a few more tetra as i know they are schooling fish.

5 Tetra's what sort of tetras? Your neons themselves are tetras!

As said I think you can increase your shoal sizes but I think you have enough different fish. A few more cories, perhaps some Bronze ones to make it look a bit different. At least 3 more Neon Tetra's, and perhaps a couple more mollies.

+1 on adding more Neons. I have a Tetra community tank with three different types of tetra (Including Black Neon tetra) and they love being in numbers of at least 5 or more. Adding a few Neons to the ones you already have would be a great step.

Back
Top Bottom