Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-10-2005, 03:57 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to mematrix Send a message via Yahoo to mematrix
Couple of ?s

Hey all my name is Curtis Johnson and I am from Alvarado TX. New to this fourm. My first ? is how to post on regional fourm says somthing like i have to have special access whats up with that. 2nd ? Iv'e been trying to find some hobbyist breeders who work with dwarf cichlids and how to contact them. Reason beeing is that I'm trying to find some Nanacara anomala's commonly known as Golden Dwarf Cichlid. 3rd what and how do I lower GH in my water my water seems to stay at high 7s and i want it at 6.2-6.5 foe my dwarfs so I'll have some sucessful spawns getting pretty frustrated lost 6 so far 3 of kribs and 3 of blue rams fish are willing but eggs are not hatching. 8O

31 tanks 18 species of Apistos,4 other species Dwarf Cichlids,2 species of west african dwarfs,2 Angels, blk lace,3 species of cats,tetras,6 species of Killiefish,PICS https://www.photobucket.com/albums/y74/mematrix/
mematrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 04:30 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to Wizzard~Of~Ozz
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=13146 <-How to join a regional forum.

Don't know of a breeder in your area.

GH can be reduced by using RO water on water changes (perhaps the safest non-chemical way)

Oh, and Welcome to AA

Old 02-10-2005, 04:40 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist

WELCOME TO AA!

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com