crushed up slate..what do ya think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

awilson133

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I had two extra pieces I wasn't using so I thought I crush them up and put em around the big pieces and driftwood. Tell me what you think.. its a 75 gallon.

ForumRunner_20120804_135552.jpg

ForumRunner_20120804_135614.jpg

ForumRunner_20120804_135449.jpg

ForumRunner_20120804_135414.jpg

ForumRunner_20120804_135312.jpg

ForumRunner_20120804_135323.jpg

Looks pretty cool. The only thing that I can think of that might cause a problem is if you have some bottom feeders like cories. The slate can have some rough edges that might hurt them if they are looking for food in the slate.

Its different, I don't know if i've seem similar before but I like it. Looks good.

What kind of fish are you going to get or have? All i saw was the one guy.

FallenRedeemer said:
Looks pretty cool. The only thing that I can think of that might cause a problem is if you have some bottom feeders like cories. The slate can have some rough edges that might hurt them if they are looking for food in the slate.

I thought that through. I have a red tail shark. But I will keep a close eye on him. I'm not going to keep cories. Thanks tho.:)

skywhitney said:
Its different, I don't know if i've seem similar before but I like it. Looks good.

What kind of fish are you going to get or have? All i saw was the one guy.

Thanks :) I have 12 rasboras. 11 black skirts. 2 rams. And 1 red tail shark.
I'm going to get 3 angels when I get the money. And a school of hatchets.

mohican said:
Did u know ur biowheel is sunken in the water?

Haha nah I had it wedged. I used it to help establish this tank when it was cycling. I took it out.

Back
Top Bottom