Disappearing fish????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Superfish425

Aquarium Advice Regular
So yesterday I got a clown loach from my LFS and I fed him this morning but when I got home he was gone. I check under my drift wood and under rocks nothing. I than checked around my tank to make sure he didn't jump out and still nothing. Any ideas or has this ever happened to anyone before??????

They like to nestle in things and stuff, how big is the tank? Any tubes?

They like to nestle in things and stuff, how big is the tank? Any tubes?

Very true! Loaches are incredible at squeezing in the most unimaginable places and staying there! If he doesn't turn up soon you may want to start looking under stuff.
But yes the questions that brookster said would help a lot!

If those are fake logs chances are they're hollow and therefor could be a challenge your new loach gladly accepted, sadly your loach will soon out grow your tank and you'd be better off returning for a smaller variety..

Nope everything is real. I will probably move him to my bigger tank if I ever find him just didn't want him to get picked on until he is bigger

My zebra loaches his so well the first day I got them thAt I even took my cannister apart looking for them

Clown loach are shoaling fish. Single fish tend to be very shy and will hide a lot and they often seem to pine away.

Back
Top Bottom