Don't go to auctions unless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jchillin said:
All the more reason why the auction makes us so fortunate. Did you see the price QTOFFER paid for his at the auction? Grrrrr....LOL

yeah I'm definitely going to my next local club meet. They said they do these kinds of auctions locally.

Jchillin, I've seen quite a few koi angels at past GCAS auctions - you're sure to score some. And as I said, if my pair spawn, you're first on the list of adoptive parents! :D

Here are some pictures of these beauties.

In the third pic, is it the fish's light coloration, or are the gills a bit red? Tank has been cycled for months and water parameters are excellent. I just did a 30% water change tonight and used a healthy dose of dechlor. Possible parasite?

Attachments

• angel3_817.jpg
    angel3_817.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 64
  • angel2_149.jpg
    angel2_149.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 68
  • angel1.jpg
    angel1.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 70
I think I'm just gonna bury my head in the sand...LOL

They are gorgeous...

Are the gills the same color on both sides...may be due to labored breathing...did hang out in a plastic bag for quite some time.

wishbone said:
yeah I'm definitely going to my next local club meet. They said they do these kinds of auctions locally.

Most do...for instance, my club has a mini-auction (10-35 items) at every meeting (10/year) as well as two giant auctions (500-550 lots) twice yearly.

Back
Top Bottom