Ew!! algae!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JasonC

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've got an algae outbreak that I have had for a couple of weeks now and I am getting sick of seeing it. I was hoping it would burn out, or be consumed, but its not going anywhere.

Can anyone ID the algae in question, and help me out with some hints on knocking it out? THANKS!!!

18477-albums540-picture3774.jpg

Because I do believe its family oriented, and I know there is a 11 year old member on here as well, alison I think is her name.

I know where you are coming from but Id be one T'd off pop if I found out my kids were on a fish forum reading primetime words. Im no saint infact im a sinner but I got morals and I'm a father.

Because I do believe its family oriented, and I know there is a 11 year old member on here as well, alison I think is her name.

I know where you are coming from but Id be one T'd off pop if I found out my kids were on a fish forum reading primetime words. Im no saint infact im a sinner but I got morals and I'm a father.

me too. i just never thought of it as a bad word.

Back
Top Bottom