Exchanging my male molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flavia21

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys so as I mentioned before my male molly is being aggressive toward my other mollies so I think I've decided to exchange it for another male and see how that works.
What do you guys think?

I have had the same problem with my Blue Gouramis, I took the aggressive male back and got a different one. The problem ended with the new male. I also had to do the same with some albino tiger barbs. I ended up not replacing them as they are too aggressive for my tank and I was tired of the fin nipping. I would say yes do it and see what happens.

vaquero said:
I have had the same problem with my Blue Gouramis, I took the aggressive male back and got a different one. The problem ended with the new male. I also had to do the same with some albino tiger barbs. I ended up not replacing them as they are too aggressive for my tank and I was tired of the fin nipping. I would say yes do it and see what happens.

Well thanks for sharing your opinion. I've kept it for almost a month and I thought it just needed to adjust to its new environment but it doesn't seem to change, just worsen.
I didn't have any fin nipping but I constantly saw my male molly just chasing all my other mollies and platy like he was darting toward them. That kind I scared me so I have to try changing. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom