Family getting bigger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newguppygirls

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
my wonderfull other half came home with a 67L tank today, with rocks an every thing...

so we went to the store an picked up 2 male an 2 female sword tail, male an female Lyre tail dalmation mollies, a pakastani loach an a sucker fish golden something..

blue and queen dont know what to do with themselves lol. they are all in the 20L at the moment till the big tank is ready. my female molly is bossing every one around now, kindda put Queen in her place.

altho my male sail molly is trying to breed with the guppies. is this possable?

Queen still havent had babies yet, but i'm going to leave her in the small tank, when the others go into the big tank, just incase she has them soon.

Attachments

• FILE0034-150826497.jpg
    FILE0034-150826497.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 1,397
Last edited:
YAY. mollys! i am very happy to have found you. iv got mollys too but my tank is def not as cool as yours. i love the sunken skull. and that red molly is pretty. do you mind if i put the pic of your tank in my thread? i have a molly form and im looking for member photos to add for all to see. :)

heres my thread: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f12/let-me-see-your-molly-pic-post-251107-2.html#post2373641

btw have you every had fry before? if so how many and did you keep them all?

YAY. mollys! i am very happy to have found you. iv got mollys too but my tank is def not as cool as yours. i love the sunken skull. and that red molly is pretty. do you mind if i put the pic of your tank in my thread? i have a molly form and im looking for member photos to add for all to see. :)

heres my thread: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f12/let-me-see-your-molly-pic-post-251107-2.html#post2373641

btw have you every had fry before? if so how many and did you keep them all?

This is the first time I have had fry of my own, if you go to my other thread: Agressive female guppy, you'll see my babies. I've only started my 20L tank a fornight ago to. My hubby loves shopping so he was the one that got my tanks an stuff, as for the skull it goes with all my other skull stuff I have. lol.

I dont mind if you put the pic up at all, hopefully tomorrow/today( nightshifter: 3 am now) I'll have them all in the big tank an I'll put up a pic of the big tank with them all except Queen (guppy) in their new home.

I was funny that hubby got 4 of the mollies (sword tails), when i told him that he was the one that had to get the fry out of the tank if they had any he said "Your tank, your looking after them!" lol, but I really dont mind, I love them an he made awsome choices. He is the one you should thank for Mrs Red.

Two new girls!

Both are Lyre tail, black and gold, Photos soon.

I found out that my male lrye tail is a sail fin to! So he is a lyre tail sail fin dalmation... bit of a mouth full. lol. He is VEARY happy with the new girls. Fingers cross I'll have more babies soon. :D

Back
Top Bottom