farlowella

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CowMoo

Aquarium Advice Freak
Are farlowellas active or do they hide all the time?

I have one and he's out all the time. Usually stuck to the glass or riding the current on a rock.

Ours is always out, but not always easy to find since he blends in perfectly with the driftwood we have. After the first couple weeks though, he's never been shy.

Mine is out, but usually hanging off my plants.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

My Farolowella, the late Allen, was always out and about. I don't remember him every trying to hide to be honest. One thing I will say, they aren't the best swimmers due to their unique body shape. Allen met his demise by getting sucked into the powerhead.

Love these fish!

I had one he was pretty cool always out and then I realized it was him who was devouring my plants or making these small little holes had to give him away :(

My Farolowella, the late Allen, was always out and about. I don't remember him every trying to hide to be honest. One thing I will say, they aren't the best swimmers due to their unique body shape. Allen met his demise by getting sucked into the powerhead.

Love these fish!
My first one was stuck in Java moss and died there...

This 2nd one got sucked in the AC110, I though it was dead. It was just last week, Monday I think. Still alive now.[emoji14]

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom