Fertilizer???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kmny34

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Can a liquid fertilizer affect fish?? In particular green Cory cats??? My water is perfect and in the last week I've had one die and another is acting really weird!! Like its going to die!

People use fertilizers everyday and unless you grossly overdose they are not going to hurt your fish.

People use fertilizers everyday and unless you grossly overdose they are not going to hurt your fish.

I use it twice a week in both of my tanks which are a 30 and 29 gallon. I use a capful which is for 50 gallons. Is that to much??

Are you following the directions for the brand you use? If so then that's okay.

Are you following the directions for the brand you use? If so then that's okay.

Yea I'm following the directions. What else do you think it could?? Why could my Cory's be dying?? I have my heater set at 77 degrees. Could that be it?

That temp is fine. Is it just one cory? If so you know sometimes they just die. If several are dying you need to do a 50% WC and see if you can anything wrong with them.

It looks like its going to be the second Cory in two weeks. I had 4 of them and that'll bring me down to 2:(

Back
Top Bottom