Filter ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Velksfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a fluval 306 canister filter in my 55 Gallon. I am wondering where is the best place to point the out flow part? It is currently in my back corner of my tank, pointed at an angle to center of the tank. I just want to know where is the best place to point this so it is best for the fish and produces the least amount of current.

Ok. It doesn't seem to bother them to much so I won't change it until I notice it bothering them.

Changed my mind. I decide to aim it across the tank (straight across), instead of at an angle toward the center of the tank. And its only been a few minutes and the fish seem to be swimming in the entire tank. Before they seem to stay toward the opposite end.

Changed my mind. I decide to aim it across the tank (straight across), instead of at an angle toward the center of the tank. And its only been a few minutes and the fish seem to be swimming in the entire tank. Before they seem to stay toward the opposite end.

That's great :)

Back
Top Bottom