Fish Food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a huge fan of Kens Fish. A few years ago, a member on here supplied some for my cichlids. I noticed a huge change in the coloration of my fishes.

I don't use it anymore, however. I am currently using Omega One. Minimal water contamination, and brings out nice coloration. I got it after I heard from many that it was beneficial.

One of the foods I use is the NLS Thera-A. Its got garlic in it which is good for fish (people too!). I also mixed it up between other foods, since each mfg has different formulas.

Don't forget zucchini, peas (shelled) and lettuce on occasion too.

Sent from my Epic 4G

Mr. Limpet said:
One of the foods I use is the NLS Thera-A. Its got garlic in it which is good for fish (people too!). I also mixed it up between other foods, since each mfg has different formulas.

Don't forget zucchini, peas (shelled) and lettuce on occasion too.

Sent from my Epic 4G

How to add peas?!

Peas have a shell that needs to be removed. I use frozen, defrost a bit and use a knife to just slice part of the shell open and gently squeeze the "meat" out.

My Moors go psycho for them and peas are good for cleaning out their system. Not sure if they're good for all fish, so check first.

Sent from my Epic 4G

Back
Top Bottom