Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-22-2021, 07:48 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Fish food advice

Alright yíall, Iím on the hunt for the best processed flakes/pellets for each of my fish, I do feed frozen brine shrimp and frozen mysis shrimp each once a week (if yíall have any other suggestions for healthy frozen or dried foods, feel free to add that as well), so I currently feed my bettas hikari betta bio gold, my Cory catfish and kuhli loaches hikari bottom feeders sinking wafers (the one with orange packaging), and my ember tetra tetramin tropical flakes, I also plan on getting endlerís soon so would like to know some opinions on best flake/pellet for those guys. I want my fish to have as healthy a diet I can personally give them so would love feedback on best flake or pellets for each fish! thanks for any help!

Old 06-23-2021, 12:54 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

I personally use new life spectrum and omega one. They both carry a variety of different types of food for all your different kinds of fish. Good quality foods IMO.
Old 06-23-2021, 05:44 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Frozen cyclops.

I like Fish Science fish food because it uses mostly insect meal which would be closer to the diet of the fish we keep. Itís also more sustainable.

Tags
advice, betta, cory catfish, ember tetra, endler, fish, fish food, food, kuhli loach, tetra

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com