fish-oholic, family intervention coming soon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DepotFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I stopped at the only pet store I have any respect for (they have a full-time person taking care of the animals only) on the way home from school last night. They got a new community betta tank with gorgeous females and even some wild types. These females had to be about 3 inches long with bright colors. And I thought my girls were very colorful and had long fins for females. Not compared to these fish. Sooooo, I'm thinking of cleaning them out quickly and leaving them with an empty tank. My roommate and my family are going to call an intervention soon I swear.

:lol: my hubby isn't to happy about mine either "you spend more money on those damn fish..." :roll:

My husband must be talking with your families. He swears the fish & cats mean more to me than he does and I spend more on them. I told him when I ask to borrow money from him, then he should worry!

My wife just looks at me and rolls her eyes. I tld her don't worry if it comes down to spending our last dollar on feeding her or feeding the fish. She would almost certainly win.

rich311k said:
My wife just looks at me and rolls her eyes. I tld her don't worry if it comes down to spending our last dollar on feeding her or feeding the fish. She would almost certainly win.

ALMOST certainly win LMAO. :lol:

My husband calls my 90 gal tank the "MoneyPit". Guess what, I just bought "Money Pit #2", another 90 gal tank! I've put up with his hobbies for years, now he has to live with mine LOL!

I just wish there were some way to get my husband more interested in my hobby. Hes very involved in all of the other pets, our cats, the puppy, the snakes, but he just doesn't care for the fish tanks and he doesn't understand why i love them so much. Ever since i was a little girl ive alwyas wanted a "big tank" and when I was given the 55 gallon at the beginning of this year it was a dream come true.. iknow that sounds corny... but its true! Now i realize its really just a normal sized tank and that i want BIGGER :lol:

Back
Top Bottom