Fluval chi decor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jason6942

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all I just got a little 5 gallon fluval chi to put on my end table. I'm cycleing it now but wondered about putting a floating lotus candle on top of the waterfall is the candle toxic to the the fish once I get them in there. And I put sand substrate in the bottom if fish eat any will it hurt them. Thx y'all

Hi all I just got a little 5 gallon fluval chi to put on my end table. I'm cycleing it now but wondered about putting a floating lotus candle on top of the waterfall is the candle toxic to the the fish once I get them in there. And I put sand substrate in the bottom if fish eat any will it hurt them. Thx y'all

Eh I wouldn't, and the filter on that thing is HORRENDOUS. Here's mine I have an aqueon on it now and I don't think it takes away from the simplicity and beauty of it.

Attachments

• image-1544754633.jpg
    image-1544754633.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 1,031
Eh I wouldn't, and the filter on that thing is HORRENDOUS. Here's mine I have an aqueon on it now and I don't think it takes away from the simplicity and beauty of it.

You had problems with the filter? I've had a Chi for about 4 years and have had to buy a new filter, but they've always worked well I thought. When I clean the tank, I clean the white pad only in the tank water that I've removed and I've never had any problems.

Back
Top Bottom