Good fish Shops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

qwertie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi,
I couldn't find a section like this anywere else on this site, so i thought i'd add one,
Its all about good fish shops,
tell people about it like this

State/Province/County/Region:
City/Town:
Area of City/Town: (like 'NW L.A' or a region or a further division of the town, eg. if its a village that the shop is in)
Name of shop:
address of Shop:
Telephone Number of shop: (with area code!)
Shop Website:
Map of where shop is (URL or image):
Details of what it sells:

Please Please Please set it out like this because it will be sooo much easier for people to find a good shop near them.

copy and paste this form into your post so that you can fill it in:
Note: type next to the dots, don't delete them, its to keep everything in a straight line!!

State/Province/County/Region:..........
City/Town:.......................................
Area of City/Town:...........................
Name of shop:.................................
address of Shop:.............................
Telephone Number of shop:..............
Shop Website:................................
Map of where shop is :....................
Details of what it sells:

thanks, and stick to the form!!

Below is an example which is actually a real shop, a good one at that! lol

State/Province/County/Region:.......... Lancashire
City/Town:....................................... Wigan
Area of City/Town:...........................
Name of shop:................................. Pier Aquatics
address of Shop:............................. Pier Aquatics, Great George Street, Wigan. Lancashire. United Kingdom
Telephone Number of shop:.............. 01942 236661
Shop Website:................................
Map of where shop is :.................... http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&Submit.x=7&addr2=&advanced=&Submit.y=5&addr3=&pc=WN34DL&quicksearch=WN3+4DL&searchtype=ap&cidr_client=none
Details of what it sells: All the usual stuff, plus Stingrays, Mantarays, Soft Shelled Turtles, Sea Horses, Eels, Real sharks!! (not them little ones that eat fish food, they actually eat meat,) Pihranas, and much much more! (that I can't remember!) oh and If cructaceans (or however u spell it lol) are not usual they sell them too, and amphibians, (well ive only seen frogs lol)

I think something like this might be a bit more useful in one of the regional forums. Each of them seems to have it's own "what's your favorite" lfs, and it allows users to see only shops in their region vs trying to sort through an entire thread. Another good option would be to go to our product review section, and fill out a review for your favorite lfs in our brick and mortar lfs section. There is a link in my sig.

yeh well, im sure people wont mind, what happens if you live really close to a different country?

Back
Top Bottom