Gray square

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zimmanski

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I was watching my fish today and noticed a very small gray square patch on my angelfish. I was curious so I started looking stuff up, I'm at work now so I can't post pictures. Sounds like columnaris is a common problem but the pictures I saw don't look like what's on my angel. It's not nearly as big or white or anything and he seems to be acting completely normal and eating fine. Anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks for the help as always. It seems like I just can't get my aquarium right, so upsetting...

Hate to ask but could u snap a pic? It might help us help u.

Im at work now and I wasn't able to take one before I left the house. I guess I'll continue to search for something similar on google images.

If it's what my green tigerbarb had ... It's a fungus ... Left a whitish patch on the body. Had to QT and treat for a week with mardel / maracyn. Daily PWC's goes a longways in helping out.

I'll post pictures if I can get him to hold still tomorrow morning when I get off then I'll go from there. Thanks guys

So I had some time to watch them all today and starting to think I'm just an overly worried parent. Can't even see anything wrong at all today. Maybe I'm just noticing my angel having some color changes as it gets bigger. That's good news I guess!

Attachments

• image-2373224546.jpg
    image-2373224546.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 47
  • image-2572014807.jpg
    image-2572014807.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom