Help help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aqua_Omega

Aquarium Advice Freak
There is a power outage on my block and I need to know what can I do to get air in my tank,my fish looks like their really struggling....

Extremely stress with high anxiety

image-2122724910.jpg

Some how creat surface movement that will put air in the water

Battery powered air pumps are cheap at Walmart in the fishing section, they use them for livewell aerators. Otherwise manually turn over the water every 15-20 minutes with a pitcher, this will cause enough surface movement to oxygenate the water. I would also not feed during the power outage, this will just add more pollutants to the water without filtration.

Battery powered air pumps are cheap at Walmart in the fishing section, they use them for livewell aerators. Otherwise manually turn over the water every 15-20 minutes with a pitcher, this will cause enough surface movement to oxygenate the water. I would also not feed during the power outage, this will just add more pollutants to the water without filtration.

Walmart? Oh wow so sole and never thought about a battery powered....I'm leaving as I text thank you so so so much

Back
Top Bottom