help zebra danio has no tail urgent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The other danios wouldn't have nipped off the tail, they're peaceful schooling fish.

I just wanted to add that when I had danios, they were psychotic paranoid fish that were constantly attacking each other. I will never have them again. They destroyed the peaceful community I had been going for.

I just wanted to add that when I had danios, they were psychotic paranoid fish that were constantly attacking each other. I will never have them again. They destroyed the peaceful community I had been going for.

yes and they annoy every1 else in the tank and get sick quick!!!!!

Mine didn't get sick..... but crazy psycho, I couldn't handle it. My apologies to danio fans everywhere but I don't recall shedding any tears when my shark ate them all. :hide:

Mine didn't get sick..... but crazy psycho, I couldn't handle it. My apologies to danio fans everywhere but I don't recall shedding any tears when my shark ate them all. :hide:

neither did i i was pretty happy when they died n my shark didnt eat them i had to put them with my african cichlids but they lasted a while tho they lasted about 2 months

That's interesting, I've always had danio's in my tank and none of them have ever been psycho.

i thinbk if you have a good number of them to school like tiger barbs they wont bug anything else i had 6 and they annoyed the crap out of everything even me

Back
Top Bottom