I need your help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kalamatas

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My crayfish was hiding the last 2-3 days in my tank, and i saw her today, and she is missing a claw. In addition, her colour is a bit darker....she is eating regularly...i dont think she has molted, and she looks unhealthy....do you have any advice?? what might have happened??

That actually sounds exactly like a molt to me. Sometimes, when limbs are too big they are lost in the molting process. How else does she look unhealthy?

yeah i thought about it and maybe she has molted and ate the shell in her cave thats why i didnt saw anything....however her colour became darker and she is not so energetic like before...

Guys what is the best way to put a fish to sleep without suffering?: My Plecos attacked my goldfish and it looks to be suffering, do I remove the pleco or the wounded fish.

Guys what is the best way to put a fish to sleep without suffering?: My Plecos attacked my goldfish and it looks to be suffering, do I remove the pleco or the wounded fish.

What's the best way to MED a fish?

Please start a new thread in the FW&Brackish>Unhealthy Fish section and post your questions there.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom