Im new!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishChick

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm new to this forum and would like to give you all an update of what I own:

I've spent the last year or two learning about aquariums and a lot of that learning was from my mistakes! I now have a healthy ten gallon freshwater aquarium with a few live plants and a few caves (and a little red bridge). Over the summer I bred mollies. I had some troubles. Eventually all of my fry died... :( . Now I own two glofish which I have had for the past year and 2 otocinclus. So far so good! Check out my glofish and neon tetra thread (which I placed in the invertebrate section with stupidity :p)!

FishChick said:
I'm new to this forum and would like to give you all an update of what I own:

I've spent the last year or two learning about aquariums and a lot of that learning was from my mistakes! I now have a healthy ten gallon freshwater aquarium with a few live plants and a few caves (and a little red bridge). Over the summer I bred mollies. I had some troubles. Eventually all of my fry died... :( . Now I own two glofish which I have had for the past year and 2 otocinclus. So far so good! Check out my glofish and neon tetra thread (which I placed in the invertebrate section with stupidity :p)!

Welcome! What's your tank size?

Welcome! You can do all the research you want, this hobby is mostly live and learn!

If you have had 2 otocinclus live for a year, congrats! I can't keep otos alive for longer than a month.

If you have had 2 otocinclus live for a year, congrats! I can't keep otos alive for longer than a month.

Yeah I've had a few die then I got these 2 and truce lived a while :)

Back
Top Bottom