Invert chat, <3 spineless critters.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay been sitting in front of my shrimp tank, cats are annoyed cause I'm using their house to sit on...takin pictures and just loving these little fellows! Here is another pic!Woohoo! got our own section now!

Attachments

• Feeding 023.jpg
    Feeding 023.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Feeding 019.jpg
    Feeding 019.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Feeding 013.jpg
    Feeding 013.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 89
Austin.b said:
If it is ok for snails (invert) than chances are it will be ok for other inverts like shimp :) you can also check the back of the chemical. If it contains a high amount of copper, don't use it.

Hi thanks . It came today , fed bw 3 times 2 day mixed up with powder as I could not catch fast little shrimp . Hope it works ! Theres no copper can't use copper with puffers it's made with flubendazole which says safe for puffers but kills some kinds of snails and inverts . How long before it works ?

VICTORY!!!!!!!! Thanks to all mods and thanks to AA who helped make the invert sub forum a reality! Yay!

Welcome, Jarviek :D.

@Sake -- Those pictures are GREAT. Nice assassin, never missing an opportunity to catch a prey.

Actually my assassins aren't assassinating. I've watched them they let the other snails crawl all over them, run over the other snails but not even act like they are going to start eating. Guess they were well fed before they arrived. I even watched one rumble all over the tank with a small ramshorn snail hanging out on it for a ride lmao.

Aw making friends. Kind of like the sharks in finding nemo? Snails are friends, not food? LOL lets see how long that lasts :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom