Its a sickness, it really is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Talvari

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Having a tank addiction, that is. When I was little, I was allowed little 1 and 2 gallon bowls with betta's. When I hit my teenage years, I was allowed my first 10 gallon. As soon as I moved out... I had a 10 and a 20.

Now, at the "ripe" age of 23... I have a 55 gallon tank, a 5 gallon tank, and a brand new, beautiful 46 gallon bow front that I *JUST* got today, for a steal. (Normally:359.99. I paid: 197.63!!!)

Its going to take me a few weeks to get everything together ( I am broke and will be piecing it together piece by piece... Will probably be around two months before I am able to get fish!)

Anyways... Without further ado... Isnt it beautiful?

img_1631782_0_d24177f74ccae6c67e3f15e3ba6c86fc.jpg

img_1631782_1_5895c679ae708e0f4aed6bb719e0ef85.jpg

yes it is! fantastic! i had to wait until I was 31 before i had a tank bigger than 10gal so you are waaaaay ahead of me. CONGRATULATIONS! of course we won't believe it unless there are pictures and you are already on your way!

Haha. It'll be awhile... Its going to be agonizing to piece it together that way, but I guess I shouldn't complain. Ill have the eco-complete and the filter by next Friday... The week after will be the T5 fixture and heater... Then Ive got to get the driftwood and slate-stone.

And at least I already have a bunch of plants (8 wisteria and 2 anubias) planted in my 55 gallon so that they have a chance to grow a bit. My wisteria is TINY! Maybe five inches tall. Ive got eco complete in there, too, and Ive doing ferts' every sunday. Ive only had them a week and already Ive got roots and some new leaves!!! They should be nice and hearty by the time I switch them over to the new tank.

Oh yeah... Ive been thinking this out for awhile.

Plants:
Dwarf Sag
Anubias
Java Fern
Rotala roundifolia
Wisteria
Jungle Val
Italian Val

Fish:
2-4 Bolivian Rams (depends on if I can get a good mix of males and females)
6-8 Harlequin Raspora
6-8 Cardinal Tetra
6-8 Bloodfin Tetra
3-5 Corys Cats OR BN Pleco
Ghost Shrimp

Back
Top Bottom