It's not my fault

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
My MTS that is. I have been offered a 130 gal tank, canopy, stand, 2 A/C 500's, a XP3 and lights for $550. Just how am I supposed to turn that down? I have no idea where I would put it but really, HOW to turn that down?!?

Blame the seller as you're writing him a check if it makes you feel better.

There's always room to put it somewhere. it's like jell-o

Awesome deal! I wish I had people offering me stuff. :D I'd have to put a tank that big in storage though until I get my own house, but I'd be happy. :) You simply can't turn that down....

Anne, Dr. Phishtanque is refunding your enrollment fee and using your story to try to help others. I'm sure someone out there can benefit from your experience. :)

Jchillin said:
Anne, Dr. Phishtanque is refunding your enrollment fee and using your story to try to help others. I'm sure someone out there can benefit from your experience. :)

HAHAHAHA! :lol:

Things like this always remind me of the Simpsons episode where Homer becomes a salesman and ends up buying an old Ambulance who's siren goes "BUY ME BUY ME BUY ME BUY ME BUY ME BUY ME!!!!"..... :mrgreen:

A bit like me and that tank I spotted yesterday.... :p

Jchillin said:

'Bout time, I've been asking for a refund for a while. :lol: Dr. Ivana Phishtanque tried her best but I found more help from, Dr. Mee Halvalotaphish.

I'm calling about the tank tonight and hopefully can see it in the next couple of days. I will get rid of some of the smaller tanks, I swear it! :roll:

Good luck Anne!! I am sure you have plenty of room for it. There goes that pesky dresser, just store the clothing in the laundry baskets.

Just wanted to let you know that an XP3 probably isn't big enough for getting good flow in a 130. I'm running an XP3 and an XP2 in my 110, and it's just adequate. Otherwise, enjoy! And make sure your floor can support that sucker.

Thanks everyone. FWIW, I already have a 125 and have 2 large cannisters. This tank will have 2 AC 110's and the XP3. I also have 2 Magnum 350's that can be used if needed.

We are picking up the tank tomorrow. LOL, there goes my resolve to stop. Now the fun part, what to stock it with.

Congratulations on the new tank!
I recently spent several sleepless nights after being offered a 220 w/ 2 HOB, 2 powerheads, heaters, glass tops, strip lights, and cabinet stand for $500. Didn't have anywhere to put it! Broke my heart to see someone else get it

Congrats Zagz. To Algenco, that really is a bummer. I wish I was offered stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom