I've Lost a Friend.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquabeast

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Izzius, my Discus passed away yesterday after getting sick. Thats him in my profile picture. I noticed him not eating and showing any color and not swimming, just about a week before he passed. I did water changes everyday, but still no luck. He passed around 6 yesterday after I got home from work. I had him for nearly 3 years, and he was already 8 years old. Its like losing a family member. Anyone else know how I'm feeling right now??

That sucks I'm sorry. Yeah I haven't had my fish for as long as you had him, but I know how ya feel man, it sucks.

VERY sorry to hear about your discus. sometimes it doesn't matter what we do they just don't make it. you did everything you could. so no regrets. you took great care of izzius. so be sad for awhile and then move on. you know you did your best.:flowers:

Very sorry a out your discus. I hate when some of my fish die. My aunts 20 year old iridescent shark recently died and she was very sad.

Back
Top Bottom