Just picked up a male and female Praecox Rainbow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chronos313

Aquarium Advice Addict
Since my GBR'S didn't do well in my tank yet all parameters were normal. I went to my lfs and got two Praecox rainbows and an electric blue lobster. Hoping to take some pics tomorrow and I'll post em. So far so good with the rainbows. And the lobster has attitude staking his claim to a sunken ship

My blue lobster started eating my fish. Makes fish that sleep on the bottom easy pray. They go on safari at night. Ended up trading him back for some other fish. Very cool looking though.

They are in my 30 gallon, I rehomed my lamp eyes and silvertips. I plan on adding more rainbows, just didn't have enough cash due to the holidays. I'll be keeping an eye on the lobster though, and I keep my plants off to the sides an back so they have plenty of space

I had a girl in a LFS tell me :popcorn: if I feed the crawfish pieces of fish each day they will leave the other fish alone. I think she meant dropping some dead feeders down to him.

Lol some people I tell you. My lfs keeps offering me a job and I'm thinking about taking it. So far my blue has made himself a home in a sunken battleship. He flares at the fish if they get to close. I think they know not to bug him. My lfs has galaxy rasboras but want 11 bucks a piece oi!

Back
Top Bottom