Kribbies!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dekz

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well I was greeted with a nice surprise this afternoon, looks like it finally happened!

YouTube - Kribbies

Let's hope the female doesn't go on a rampage and kill the male and, presumably the babies, like she did the first time I got this far.

Nice. Hopefully at least some will survive and she won't turn against the male.

Very nice! I've got a single small krib in my ten gallon, and I'd really like to buy a female and try and get them to spawn. I know the ten isn't really large enough though. How big is your tank?

Very nice! I've got a single small krib in my ten gallon, and I'd really like to buy a female and try and get them to spawn. I know the ten isn't really large enough though. How big is your tank?

Just a 10, but they have it all to themselves.

Hmm. If I could find a decent home for my gourami and danios, I might consider giving them away and picking up a female.

Well this morning and went out to look at the tank and something was very odd with the female. She was alone, near the top of the tank, very pale, and with very minor caudal fin damage. I can only assume that this time the new male went after her instead of the other way around. I moved her to another tank for now, it seems like the Male is guarding the fry still.

I'm thinking if I can find a place for the male, I should remove him as well. Do the fry still need the parents at ~5 days old?

Back
Top Bottom