kuhli loaches and cories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rreekers

Aquarium Advice FINatic
can kuhli loaches and cories live together?

I have a 60g hexagon tank and would love to get both... I had kuhlis up until 4 days ago when the filter inlet guard fell off after water change and I didn't notice, went out of state for my grandmas funeral came back they were no where to be found ( always active even during the day) cleaned the tank and canister filters, found them all dead inside :( I want to get more for sure but also ( prior to their death) was considering getting some cories.. to help clean up (and because they are so cute)

the tank is planted

how many of each do you think I could have? or should I just stick with 1 or the other?

rreekers said:
can kuhli loaches and cories live together?

I have a 60g hexagon tank and would love to get both... I had kuhlis up until 4 days ago when the filter inlet guard fell off after water change and I didn't notice, went out of state for my grandmas funeral came back they were no where to be found ( always active even during the day) cleaned the tank and canister filters, found them all dead inside :( I want to get more for sure but also ( prior to their death) was considering getting some cories.. to help clean up (and because they are so cute)

the tank is planted

how many of each do you think I could have? or should I just stick with 1 or the other?

I have peppered cories julli cories an panda cories

Back
Top Bottom