Lost a tiger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
Even though the little guy was looking better I still lost one of my tiger barbs to ick. It's the only one after my first week. Some of them look better and a few are spot free at the moment. Its just so disheartening when you loose a fish when you think it's getting better.

Sorry to hear about your Tiger-barb. Unfortunately, as hardy as they are, they are susceptible to ick. Lost a Neon Rosy Barb that I though was getting better a few months back .. so yeah it does hurt.

I'm sorry for your lost yesterday I too lost a fishy friend my gbr lost the battle with ick I have been treating the tank with the heat and salt he seem to be looking better but the next morning I found him floating so sad. Again I'm very sorry for your lost

Lunchbox209 said:
I'm sorry for your lost yesterday I too lost a fishy friend my gbr lost the battle with ick I have been treating the tank with the heat and salt he seem to be looking better but the next morning I found him floating so sad. Again I'm very sorry for your lost

Sorry for yours as well sounds like the exact same thing that happened here.

Back
Top Bottom