My tank is definitely rewarding, thanks to you guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CaysE

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was just looking over my tank and felt so content with its progression that I just had to post a thread saying I appreciate how much work everyone has put into this site. My cherry shrimp are as red as can be, my otos are happily munching away, my water stats staying where they should, my rasboras are schooling playfully, my plants are thriving, algae is getting under control, and I almost have a positive ID on my gudgeon; and it's almost entirely due to everyone here.

You guys are awesome. (y)

my tank is doing very well from things i learned from this site.

I'd like to credit AA with some things too.

I've been in the hobby for 10 years (and I mean seriously, too - breeding fish, collecting rare species, etc), but I never paid attention to cycling tanks. I mean, I knew enough about it to not dump fish in the moment I got the tank up, but I never understood the whole nitrification process and never cared to. I just never had problems with it. But after being here I went out and bought a test kit for the first time ever (after I got the strips first. oops). Then you all got me going out for a gh/kh test kit too.

I also got a nicer camera just because of you guys so I could show off my fish. :)

And I've also learned a lot about plants (mostly about what I've done wrong), but it's still mind boggling to me, so I obviously need to stick around.

Back
Top Bottom