My very first angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mebbid

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, since I've been procrastinating for the past forever on adding some to my tank and I felt like treating myself to some new fish after finishing 2 exams this week I went out and bought this trio of angels! Have never owned any before so this is a fun addition :)

ZnmBOEb.jpg

Mebbid you've never had angels, I can't believe it!
They are just lovely :) Same color scheme as ours, which is my favorite. I love the ones with the vertical black/gold.

Mebbid you've never had angels, I can't believe it!
They are just lovely :) Same color scheme as ours, which is my favorite. I love the ones with the vertical black/gold.

Nope, never. Decided that today was the day to remedy that since I am redoing all of my display tanks on spring break.

Oh my! I love the marble black and gold/white. I wish our LFS's would carry more types of Angels. Congrats Mebbid on a good find. They are beautiful. OS.

I love angels I just got my first two last month and plan to get some of the dwarf neon rainbows soon

My all time favorites. I have one that looks like the one on top of the picture. Keep them around 78-80f, feed them well, frequent water changes and they will be with you for a long time. Love the planted tank, good luck with your angels!

My all time favorites. I have one that looks like the one on top of the picture. Keep them around 78-80f, feed them well, frequent water changes and they will be with you for a long time. Love the planted tank, good luck with your angels!

Thanks!

It looks like they've settled right in. They are roaming the tank checking everything out. They've already discovered my shrimp and peck at them when they go by but the shrimp are too large to be eaten.

Beautiful! I love the marbled look and the black & white really looks sharp against the green of your plants.

We put a single angel in as the centerpiece fish for our community tank and I love him! (Or her?). Ours is the striped look with veiled fins. The kids named it Steve and it will eat from your hand. :fish2: I just can't believe how fast they grow! Steve was small (body about the size of a dime) when we got him maybe six or eight weeks back. I was worried because he didn't seem to eat until I read on here about the white stuff on the driftwood that he was constantly pecking at. He's bigger than a quarter now! So far, the neons are still safe but I have evacuation plans for them if things change.

Back
Top Bottom