Need stocking advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OwduaNM

Aquarium Advice Activist
Original stocking plan

8 Black Cory

8 Emperor Tetra

12 Celestial Pearl Danio

5 Sparkling Gourami

1 Starlight Bristlenose Pleco

1 Apistogramma borellii

1 Pearl Gourami

After losing patience trying to find these fish locally, I broke down and added 4 longfin zebra danios to get the tank stocking started. So this is how the stocking list would like with the addition of these danios.

6 longfin zebra danios

8 Black Cory

8 Emperor Tetra

12 Celestial Pearl Danio

5 Sparkling Gourami

1 Starlight Bristlenose Pleco

1 Apistogramma borellii

1 Pearl Gourami

But this would be way overstocked, so I need to decide where to make adjustments. I am open to any suggestions!

Sorry, should have added that here. I had posted it in previous thread more than 2 months ago.

36g bow front

2 x Aqueon Quietflow 30 filters

Standard single fluorescent bulb

One piece of driftwood

Large rounded gravel

Plenty of fake plants and decorations.

Which ones are your must haves, the reason you really want this tank set up for? Then we can get a better idea of what you might want to trim

I would say the sparkling gourami and the pleco. Next would be the CPDs. After that I am willing to make adjustments for sure.

I'd cut the pearl, if you could I'd take back the danios, and trim the emperors down to four or five, and down to five on the cories. Then go from there based on water parameters.

That's a little along the lines I was thinking. I will be adding them very slowly (4 max per 2 weeks) and only as the water parameters are still good.

I would do drop the corys to 5, and drop the pearl gourami or apisto and leave everything the same!!! I don't think that'd be overstockrd.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom