New additions.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, you all know I have an interesting taste in fish, lol. I just added 3 new skunk loaches to my existing 2. I now have 5 skunk loaches in my 55G, and they are a riot, lol. They say they are the most aggressive, but let me tell you, if you get 1 or 2, that is true. They do bother but don't hurt the other fish. But if you get 5, they play with thenselves and pretty much leave everything else alone, lol. And boy, they are fast, lol. When they are playing tag, they just zip so fast actoss the tank and in through the shipwreck, lol. It's such a riot.

What's tv? LOL.

If I want to watch an action show, I tune into my 55G. If I want a romantic movie, I tune into my 75G with GBR's and Bolivians breeding, lol. And if I want comedy, I tune in to my 26G and watch the rainbowfish and the cories. And if I want cartoons, I tune in to my 29G with my tetras and new babies. :)

the admins really need to change your title from freshwater mentor to something like

"freshwater extraordinaire"

or "freshwater jacques cousteau"

Back
Top Bottom