NEW arrivales!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onah

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey guys , i finally got the guy a petco to get me some SNAILs! i already bought an order of mysterys on ebay they should get here on wed, i added the couple that i got from petco already to my 20g(i want to see how the fish react, everybody keeps saying it depends on the fish, so....), but decided that i am going to start another 10g, just for snails, and maybe some plants for them to chew on, be fun to try and breed, any suggestions?
As some of u know i lost my loach over the weekend, i went to go return him, and they didnt have any more(which was ok ,considering that i didnt want to put a new one in with the snails), but the guy said i couldnt get my cash back that i needed to choose a fish, so i decided to try my luck with another angel, hes a bit larger already not huge but bigger then any that i have had yet. i am hoping with all my levels doing better, maybe my luck will be a bit diff this time. :roll:
well here some pics, the snails havent gotten to comfy yet but when they are out ill post more pics!
img_704145_0_8e675eed4045f76d664a6558c32f7962.gif

img_704145_1_8a148b3e56e4842f4824946736c92f04.gif

Yay snails! They're fun. I have 5 of them and kept them in a 10g by themselves to try to breed them, but I never had any luck. :( So when you have babies, you'll have to send me some. :) What color are the ones coming Wednesday? I think I'd like to have one of each color, eventually.

Very pretty angel too.

:)

the colors i am getting are blue, whit/albino,black, and 2 more i am not sure which they are though i will keep everybody posted, and i am going to keep trying till i get it right! thanx for the kind words peps.;P

I really enjoy snails also. However, I have found many of the pet shoppes around here "dip" the snails to make them sterile. I no longer purchase brig snails from the pet shoppes due to this. Maybe your online snails will be better for breeding. I have successfully bred trumpet snails, but not yet brigs.

the garrantee, is a money back garrantee, you shoudl have been able to get your money back.

i work at petco, i have taken back some corys that died, i returned them and bought some filter stuff.

cool

well thats really good to hear, thank u. i was wondering will i have to worry about them crawling out of the tank? the top i have has holes in it , so i need a new one, but will i have to wrry till then, can i just put something over it it when i leave for now?

Back
Top Bottom