New set up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um... The second picture looks like a 4 foot deep sand bed lol. I like that the bubbles are moved. It looks nice. Buddha? Is a little crooked or off balance. But I like the DW.

Maya said:
Um... The second picture looks like a 4 foot deep sand bed lol. I like that the bubbles are moved. It looks nice. Buddha? Is a little crooked or off balance. But I like the DW.

Thx the first pic loaded funny lol... And buddha is crooked on purpose.... figured the wood looked better together than apart

Oh okay. I thought maybe there was some significance... It looks nice. I might move the plant directly in front of him slightly off to the right a bit more. It would make the "lines" of that center set up a bit longer. A bit more photogenic lol. But I like the cleanness of the scape. Its very zen

Maya said:
Oh okay. I thought maybe there was some significance... It looks nice. I might move the plant directly in front of him slightly off to the right a bit more. It would make the "lines" of that center set up a bit longer. A bit more photogenic lol. But I like the cleanness of the scape. Its very zen

The plant in front is drift wood with java moss it needs trimmed lol

Back
Top Bottom