next step

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patagonia

Aquarium Advice Freak
since i cant figure out what is going on with the neons ive decided just to get them out of the tank and transfer them to a 10gal QT...i have a 50 watt heater and an AC 20 for that tank but since its all brand new the QT is not cycled :? ...so i will be performing lots of water changes until they get better...or worse....i also started to lower the temp of the main tank to get it back up to normal...2 neons look really really thin...i look at them while feeding and they do get some food...and last night they were eating some of the algae wafers so i dont know why they are thin...no tummy at all...i added some melafix but didnt do anything at all...for the spots i mean...so ill wait and see what happens... :roll:

Try feeding an anti-parasitic food. Pepso Food, is one popular brand I've heard of. You could also treat your tank with metrodinazole, which will kill internal and external parasites.

A general wasting away, with constant food intake, and a tell tale sign of internal parasites.

HTH

i have jungles antiparasite medicated food...ive treated my 2 platies with that before and it worked...ill try that and see what happens...thanks for the tip devilish turtles... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom